Computer Virus & Malware Removal
Computer malware or spyware is a form of computer program designed to steal information from the user or company using the computer. A virus is only one aspect of computer malware – there are several other forms, such as Trojans, Worms, Rootkits, Ransomware, Spyware and others. All of these issues generally occur because of human errors. Have you been using a free antvirus software or have you simply being using the virus program that was installed on your computer when you bought it. Most computers only come with a trial of your security software. A lot of people use free antivirus software which simply doesn’t give the same level of protection as a paid antivirus software. If you are suspect that you have a virus or spyware infection, contact us to get a free antivirus trial.
Do you answere “Yes” to any of these questions?
- Why has my computer Processor or CPU usage increased, resulting in a slower computer performance?
- Why has my Internet browser (Internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc) is running slower to requests – i.e. open a page?
- I am experiencing network connection problems, such as file shares in my company?
- My Desktop/Laptop computer hangs or freezes, why is this?
- Some of our server or files are missing they seem to be either deleted or renamed, can you help?
- There are many popups on your computer, can you help?
- My free antivirus software no longer running: (malware will turn off antivirus and firewall programs if it wants to!)
- SPAM Emails/messages being sent from your computer or network, specifically to contacts on your email list.
What to do?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it’s best to take your computer offline, i.e. disconnect from the Internet, local business network, and if you receive any calls from businesses to offer to repair your computer, decline their offer! Contact us here on our contact page, or call us on 01 9059007. You can arrange to drop it into us to have it scanned offline for total security and our team will safely remove spyware and virus from your computer.
Quite often malware will attach to your operating system files which cannot be repaired wile your computer is running in safe mode. You would need to download a good, reputable virus scanner. We recommend ESET security products at all times. We have used their free virus software scanner utility on computers and servers that have eliminated very stubborn virus and malware. Contact us via our contact form to get a 30 days of free antivirus security trial. In the meantime, you can click to download link to ESET online scanner here.
If you believe you are a victim of malware, do not make payments to fix your issue online with that computer, to anybody, as they could be scamming and looking for your credit card information and do not make payments over the phone to any party that has contacted you over the phone without your prior engagement initially.
If you have any questions, we’re always here to help on 01 9059007.